Monday, April 1, 2013

My New Challenge


Yesterday, a friend on Twitter posted about this thing called A-Z Challenge for bloggers. I read it with interest. However, before finally heading to sleep last night I decided I wouldn't participate. I have a busy month coming up and I convinced myself I would not be able to find time to compose 26 blog posts during April. This is a reasonable conclusion to reach, considering that I have managed only about half that amount of posts in the past 15 months!

I woke up this morning and the first question that entered my head was had I enrolled for the A-Z Challenge. Now, I reckoned there was something in the fact that this thought was in my head. So I reconsidered and decided to enroll for the challenge. Sure - I may not complete it, but what have I to lose?

My first real post for the challenge will be coming up a little later. Beyond that, I have no idea what I will be blogging about, but I'll make it up as I go. I can't promise anything profound or even interesting but given the time constraints I can probably guarantee plenty of random ramblings - and some random photos too!

I hope you can find time to dip into my posts during April and leave a comment here or there. And don't forget to visit other bloggers taking on the challenge too. Click on the A-Z Challenge logo over on the right to find a list other blogs participating in the challenge.

1 comment: